'Dragon Tattoo' star is new 'M:I-4' villain
Michael Nyqvist played journalist in Swedish thriller
Michael Nyqvist, who played journalist Mikael Blomkvist in the Swedish thriller "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and its sequels, will play one of the lead villains in Paramount's "Mission: Impossible 4."
The movie, being directed by Brad Bird, has slowly been pulling together its cast, with new faces Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton and Vladimir Mashkov joining Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg in the action movie.
J.J. Abrams, who is producing with Cruise and Paula Wagner, worked on the story with scribes Andre Nemec and Josh Appelbaum, who have written the screenplay.
The production is scouting locations in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai for a December 2011 release.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR