Drake Cancels Philly Tour Stop an Hour After Show Was Due to Start
The performance may have been called off because the production team arrived late.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com
Drake's new tour? Not off to a great start.
After getting delayed for three weeks, and following rumors that tour-mate Future had been kicked off before it even began, the rapper's Would You Like a Tour? trek kicked off Friday night in Pittsburgh, but Saturday night's show across the state in Philadelphia was been canceled.
The announcement came less than an hour before the show was scheduled to begin, and fans had already been admitted into the Wells Fargo Center, Philly.com reports.
According to InFlexWeTrust's Marisa Mendez, the performance may have been canceled because the production team arrived late and was unable to set up the stage properly, making it unsafe.
More details will be provided as they come.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR