Drake, Chris Brown Offered $1 Million For Celebrity Boxing Match
The hip hop rivals, who were allegedly involved in a bar brawl earlier in the month, could get big bucks to throw down again.
The world may never know who threw fists during the June 14 brawl at New York City club W.i.P, but for a cool couple million, punches in the nascent Chris Brown-Drake rivalry could be on display for the world to see.
Celebrity Boxing promoter Damon Feldman told the New York Daily News that Alki David, a soda bottling and media mogul, is willing to pony up $1 million to each rapper if they're willing to fight in a pay-per-view match.
“Obviously they have a grudge. It’s just three 1-minute rounds. No one will get seriously hurt,” Feldman told the News.
The pair were said to have sparked a club melee after a champagne-and-note exchange gone awry, thanks to their mutual love -- and rocky relationships with -- pop star Rihanna. Neither Drake or Brown are considered suspects in the brawl; Brown, in fact, was labeled a "witness" and a "victim."
As a result of the late night fight, the club, in New York's SoHo district, is in danger of being shut down, with 14 different codes violations. A thrown bottle nearly took out the eye of NBA star Tony Parker, who is suing the club for $20 million; the bottles thrown in the brawl have drawn the attention of New York City Council President Christine Quinn.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR