Drake Comments on Justin Bieber's Profanity-Free Remix
The pop star released his own rendition of the rapper's "Trust Issues," and Drake had a few critiques.
Justin Bieber tested out some different musical waters over the weekend when he released a remix of rapper Drake's hit "Trust Issues."
But, the pop star didn't stray too far from his squeaky-clean crooning image. Instead of singing the song's many profanity-laced lines, Bieber changed them. Instead of saying "F--k it, I'm on one," he made it, "You know I'm on one," and rather than endorse drinking and smoking, he sings "I'mma sing until I feel it, I'mma go till it's done" (the original line went "I'mma sip until I feel it, I'mma smoke it till it's done").
And, the alterations didn't get past Drake, who said he was a little disappointed.
"I wish he would've left all the cuss words in it," he told MTV News. "I feel like that would've been so G, if he would've done all the swearing."
Not that he was offended by Bieber giving it a go, quite the contrary.
"I was excited when I heard he remixed it, because there was like a gang of swearing in that song," he said. "I was like 'Oh, we're about to hear the transformation of Bieber.' ... He's like a talented kid ... from Canada, so to hear him even remix that song is crazy."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing