Drake Doremus' 'Breathe In' To Open Edinburgh Film Festival
The film stars Felicity Jones, Guy Pearce and Amy Ryan at the festival which runs June 19 through 30.
Director-writer Drake Doremus’ Breathe In will open the 67th edition of the Edinburgh International Film Festival (EIFF).
Starring Felicity Jones, Guy Pearce and Amy Ryan, Breathe In will bow June 19.
EIFF artistic director Chris Fujiwara said: "In a healthy year for American cinema, Breathe Inis clearly a stand-out."
It details the story of a foreign exchange student who arrives in a small upstate New York town and challenges the dynamics of her host family's relationships and alters their lives forever.
Doremus reunites with co-writer Ben York Jones and producers Jonathon Schwartz, Andrea Sperling, Steven M. Rales and Mark Roybal.
The festival closes with Not Another Happy Ending.
The festival runs June 19 to 30.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR