Drake, Robin Thicke, Keith Urban to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
LL Cool J returns to host the CBS telecast, which will air live Dec. 6.
Hip-Hop, pop and country all will be represented at this year's Grammy Nominations Concert Live, with Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke and Keith Urban set to perform.
The sixth annual event, returning to Los Angeles this year after a brief stint in Nashville, also sees longtime host LL Cool J returning as master of ceremonies. The one-hour CBS special, airing live from Staples Center on Dec. 6 at 8 p.m., will announce the nominations in several categories for this year's Grammy Awards.
Following the telecast, Thicke will hold a special concert for in-house guests (presumably without any foam fingers in sight). Tickets go on sale to the general public Oct. 17 and will be available via AXS.
Additional performers will be announced in coming weeks. Last year's event featured performances by Maroon 5, fun., Hunter Hayes and Ne-Yo.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s