Drake, Robin Thicke, Keith Urban to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
LL Cool J returns to host the CBS telecast, which will air live Dec. 6.
Hip-Hop, pop and country all will be represented at this year's Grammy Nominations Concert Live, with Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke and Keith Urban set to perform.
The sixth annual event, returning to Los Angeles this year after a brief stint in Nashville, also sees longtime host LL Cool J returning as master of ceremonies. The one-hour CBS special, airing live from Staples Center on Dec. 6 at 8 p.m., will announce the nominations in several categories for this year's Grammy Awards.
Following the telecast, Thicke will hold a special concert for in-house guests (presumably without any foam fingers in sight). Tickets go on sale to the general public Oct. 17 and will be available via AXS.
Additional performers will be announced in coming weeks. Last year's event featured performances by Maroon 5, fun., Hunter Hayes and Ne-Yo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lars's Real Girl: Charlotte Gainsbourg on Fame, Nymphomaniac, and Working With von Trier
- Edelstein on Le Week-End: Unbelievably Marvelous, in Light of Its Depressing Trajectory
- Ebiri: If Need for Speed Were a Silent Movie, It Would Be the Most Amazing Racing Movie Ever
- A&E Pulls Chloë Sevingy's Those Who Kill