Drama Actor Roundtable
Onstage bathroom accidents. A prom date revealed. Ditch-digging before fame. This year's top Emmy contenders tell all (with a little sprinkling of TMI).
An actor's worst nightmare, it turns out, is not acting. So say the six leading men THR gathered to chat about the state of their craft. In a colorful conversation, these Emmy contenders -- Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), 56; Kelsey Grammer (Boss), 57; Jon Hamm (Mad Men), 41; Peter Krause (Parenthood), 46; Damian Lewis (Homeland), 41; and Kiefer Sutherland (Touch), 45 -- reveal their most mortifying moments, the stress of rewrites, odd jobs they wish they could forget and "the luxury" of going to work as an actor every day.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR