DreamWorks Ani, Paramount Promote 'Kung Fu Panda 2' in CityVille
8:10 AM PDT 5/20/2011 by Georg Szalai
The ad integration marks the latest studio collaboration with social gaming company Zynga.
NEW YORK - DreamWorks Animation, Paramount Pictures and social gaming giant Zynga on Friday unveiled the first-ever advertising integration within Zynga’s CityVille to promote the theatrical release of Kung Fu Panda 2.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile