DreamWorks Animation Extends Chief Marketing Officer Anne Globe's Contract
"Her creativity, dedication and amazingly hard work over the last 15 years have been vital to establishing DreamWorks Animation as a premiere family entertainment company," said CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.
NEW YORK - DreamWorks Animation said it has extended the employment contract of chief marketing officer Anne Globe.
She will continue to have responsibility for all global marketing activity, including corporate brand building, as well as theatrical, television and ancillary marketing efforts for all of DreamWorks Animation's properties. The company disclosed in a regulatory filing that her new contract runs through Jan. 1, 2014, with the studio having an option to extend it by a year.
Said CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg: "Her creativity, dedication and amazingly hard work over the last 15 years have been vital to establishing DreamWorks Animation as a premiere family entertainment company."
Globe said: "As the DreamWorks Animation brand grows both in the U.S. and internationally, I look forward to working with my team in the pursuit of global marketing efforts that highlight the amazing creative work done by our artists every day."
Globe is currently focused on this week's launch of Puss In Boots. She joined DWA in 1996. She previously served as vp of promotions at MCA/Universal. Globe began her marketing career at The Walt Disney Studios.
The regulatory filing mention an annual salary of $862,000 as part of Globe's compensation package.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws