DreamWorks Picks Up Kodachrome Pitch
Jonathan Tropper's script will be based on the closing of the last photo lab to process the film stock.
DreamWorks has picked up a pitch from writer Jonathan Tropper about the closing of the last Kodachrome lab in the United States. Tropper will pen the script which is inspired by a New York Times article written by A.G. Sulzberger.
21 Laps Entertainment's Shawn Levy and Dan Levine will produce along with Gotham Group's Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and Eric Robinson. Levy (Night at the Museum, Date Night) could potentially direct the project.
Tropper recently adapted the Steve Martin novel, The Pleasure of My Company, for Fox and This Is Where I Leave You for Warner Bros.
He is repped by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR