Drew Barrymore to Direct 'How to Be Single' (Exclusive)
6:40 PM PDT 3/15/2011 by Borys Kit
Her second directing effort explores the love lives and break-ups of a group of New Yorkers over ten years.
Drew Barrymore is returning to the director’s chair for her sophomore effort, How to Be Single, a New Line romantic comedy that Barrymore is also producing with her Flower Films partner Nancy Juvonen.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile