Drew Barrymore Expecting Second Child
The actress is already a mother to a 13-month-old daughter with husband Will Kopelman.
Drew Barrymore is ready to be a mother -- again.
The actress is expecting her second child with her art-consultant husband Will Kopelman, her rep confirmed to E! News after a photo surfaced of Barrymore sporting a baby bump.
Barrymore also attended the third annual LACMA Art + Film Gala on Saturday night wearing a loose-fitting caftan by Vivienne Westwood.
The couple welcomed daughter Olive just over a year ago, on Sept. 26, 2012. It's unclear when Barrymore is due.
The actress, 38, married Kopelman in June 2012 at her Montecito estate, which she sold last month for $6.35 million.
In an appearance on The Tonight Show in September, Barrymore told host Jay Leno she was ready for a second child.
"I grew up as an only child, and although that really works for some people and for some parents that's the way they want to do it.… I want to be the Griswolds," she said, referring to the National Lampoon's Vacation films. "I want the kids in the back rolling their eyes at Mom and Dad. I want Rusty and Audrey, theme parks and the whole nine."
Barrymore, who recently created the Flower Cosmetics line, last appeared on the big screen in 2012's Big Miracle and has a recurring voice role on Fox's Family Guy. She reunites with her Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates co-star Adam Sandler in next year's The Familymoon.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!