Drew Barrymore Sells Montecito Mansion for $6.35 Million
The actress first listed the property for $7.5 million in May.
Drew Barrymore has sold her six-bedroom, eight-bathroom Montecito mansion for $6.35 million, according to Redfin real estate blog.
The house, which was the site of her backyard wedding to Will Kopelman, was originally listed for $7.5 million in May this year. Barrymore dropped the price to $6.9 million in September.
The traditional style house built in 1937 sits on more than two acres, spanning 6,000 square feet, and includes a detached guest apartment. Barrymore bought the estate in June 2010 for $5.7 million.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott