Drew Lachey and Cameron Mathison Top-Line Twin GMC TV Films
The back-to-back "Jingle Bell Rock" and "The Carpenter's Miracle" projects are shooting in British Columbia ahead of 2013 debuts on the American channel.
TORONTO – Dancing with the Stars champ Drew Lachey is top-lining Jingle Bell Rock, the GMC TV film now shooting in suburban Vancouver.
The shoot, which sees Lachey play a jaded rock star, follows Entertainment One wrapping production on a second GMC telefilm, The Carpenter’s Miracle, headlined by ABC daytime staple Cameron Mathison.
The earlier TV movie shoot saw Mathison play a small-town carpenter caught up in the rescue of a young boy, played by Ryan Grantham.
The back-to-back American TV projects are directed by K. T. Donaldson, with Randolph Cheveldave producing.
Entertainment One is handling world sales for both GMC telefilms, which will air in 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'