DRG and Canada's Force Four Sign First Look Deal
The British TV distributor has pacted with the Vancouver-based indie producer on its factual slate.
TORONTO -- London-based TV distributor DRG is eyeing more Canadian formats after it unveiled a first look deal with Vancouver indie producer Force Four Entertainment.
Starting at MIPCOM, DRG will shop the Force Four series and format Urban Suburban, about a brother-sister real estate selling team that helps people buy their dream home, and which currently airs on HGTV Canada.
DRG will also get a first look at Force Four’s factual TV slate, including The Cupcake Girls on W Network, which is sold into 90 markets worldwide.
And Force Four and DRG will look to jointly develop factual and scripted programming for world sale.
DRG last year pacted with Canada’s CBC to distribute its formats globally and help invest in the public broadcaster’s format development slate.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty