DRG and Canada's Force Four Sign First Look Deal
The British TV distributor has pacted with the Vancouver-based indie producer on its factual slate.
TORONTO -- London-based TV distributor DRG is eyeing more Canadian formats after it unveiled a first look deal with Vancouver indie producer Force Four Entertainment.
Starting at MIPCOM, DRG will shop the Force Four series and format Urban Suburban, about a brother-sister real estate selling team that helps people buy their dream home, and which currently airs on HGTV Canada.
DRG will also get a first look at Force Four’s factual TV slate, including The Cupcake Girls on W Network, which is sold into 90 markets worldwide.
And Force Four and DRG will look to jointly develop factual and scripted programming for world sale.
DRG last year pacted with Canada’s CBC to distribute its formats globally and help invest in the public broadcaster’s format development slate.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR