'Drive' Director Nicolas Winding Refn Boards 'Black's Game' as Exec Producer (Cannes 2011)
5:57 AM PDT 5/17/2011 by Scott Roxborough
First-timer Oskar Thor Axelsson is helming the feature, based in 1990s Iceland, when the drug trade got violent.
CANNES – Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn, in Cannes Competition with Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan starrer Drive, has boarded the Icelandic crime drama Black’s Game as an executive producer.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile