Duo Join Ryan Murphy's 'American Horror Story' FX Pilot
Taissa Farmiga will play Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott's daughter and Evan Peters will play a mysterious teen who befriends her.
Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga are joining Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott in Ryan Murphy's FX pilot American Horror Story.
The thriller centers on husband and wife Ben (The Practice's McDermott) and Vivien Harmon (Friday Night Lights' Britton) who move their family from Boston to a haunted San Francisco home in an attempt to rebuild their family after a miscarriage and affair.
Farmiga, the sister of Up in the Air's Vera Farmiga, will play Violet Harmon, the couple's smart gothic daughter who befriends Tate Langdon (One Tree Hill's Peters), a handsome and charismatic teen described as a cult leader with movie star looks who isn't what he seems.
Living next door to the Harmons are Constance (Jessica Lange) and her daughter with down syndrome, who knows more about the house than everyone realizes. Denis O'Hare also co-stars as Larry the Burn Guy, a former resident of the creepy house.
Murphy (Glee) will direct the pilot, from 20th Century Fox, which is set to begin filming after production wraps this month on Fox's sophomore musical hit.
Peters is repped by Gersh; Farmiga is with ICM and Authentic Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR