EXCLUSIVE: Duo Shopping Script About 'Deviant World of Movie Sales' at AFM
Sav Akyuz and Lajaune Lincoln are hoping to find a producer and raise the planned $1.5 million to make 'The One That Got Away.'
The cheek of the Brits. U.K. writing/directing partners Sav Akyuz and Lajaune Lincoln are in the mix at their second AFM, touting the script The One That Got Away, which they co-wrote and will co-direct. It's a tricky proposition here because the cheeky duo are billing it as a razor sharp portrayal of "the deviant world of movie sales."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR