Dustin Hoffman 'Surgically Cured' of Cancer, Says Rep
The actor-director is "feeling great and in good health" after undergoing treatment.
Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report on Tuesday that says Hoffman is "feeling great and in good health" after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman's cancer was detected early and "surgically cured." She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with Quartet. As an actor, he most recently starred on HBO's drama series Luck and wrapped production on Jon Favreau's Chef last month.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!