Dustin Hoffman 'Surgically Cured' of Cancer, Says Rep
The actor-director is "feeling great and in good health" after undergoing treatment.
Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer.
A spokeswoman for the 75-year-old actor-director confirmed a People.com report on Tuesday that says Hoffman is "feeling great and in good health" after undergoing cancer treatment.
Publicist Jodi Gottlieb told the site that Hoffman's cancer was detected early and "surgically cured." She offered no other details.
Hoffman made his directorial debut last year with Quartet. As an actor, he most recently starred on HBO's drama series Luck and wrapped production on Jon Favreau's Chef last month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)