Hey guys, shake off your weekend schlumpiness with these causal, cool fall staples.
1.SPORTY KNIT: Cotton raglan-sleeve sweatshirt by Junya Watanabe; $335, mrporter.com
2. A LITTLE RETRO: Clear plastic Sheldrake frame (inspired by Andy Warhol) by Oliver Peoples. Orlando Bloom wears them; $365, at Oliver Peoples boutique, Los Angeles
3. STRIPED SOCKS: Merino socks by Corgi; $32, at J. Crew men’s store, The Grove, L.A.
4. DERBY BOOTS: Leather-trimmed suede shoes with rubber soles by Folk; $285, mrporter.com
5. WEEKEND DENIM: Dark wash straight-leg Kane jeans with a broken-in look by J Brand. Argo director Ben Affleck is a fan; $190, jbrandjeans.com
6. PLAID BUTTON-DOWN: Lightweight flannel shirt by Thom Browne; $345, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills
7. MESSENGER BAG: Durable nylon satchel with front pockets and adjustable strap by Felisi; $995, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills
8. TRIPLE CHRONOGRAPH: Sottomarino diver watch with oversized 48mm case and rubber strap by Brera Orologi; $795, breraorologi.com