DVD Spending Drops 10% in 2011
Home entertainment spending for Q1 is less than $4.2 billion.
A staggering drop in the box office value of movies that came to Blu-ray Disc and DVD is being blamed for a nearly 10percent drop in consumer spending on home entertainment in the first quarter of 2011, according to numbers released today by DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR