DWTS' Tom Bergeron to Grill Chris Brown About 'GMA' Outburst
"I did tell the producers it may be to their advantage to not have me interview him, because my natural tendency would be to say something," he says.
Chris Brown is still slated to perform two songs on Tuesday's Dancing With the Stars -- and host Tom Bergeron isn't eager to talk to him.
"I did tell the producers it may be to their advantage to not have me interview him," Bergeron said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday, "because my natural tendency would be to say something."
"So, don't put me in a position where you are asking me not to say something, because I really won't do that," said Bergeron, who did not clarify if producers had asked him not to discuss Brown's outburst on Good Morning America last week, in which the singer, who just released his album, F.A.M.E., allegedly broke a window and threw a cooler.
In ABC's press release Monday, as the New York Post points out, the confirmation that Brown was still slated to appear on the show was buried 10 paragraphs down.
Despite Robin Roberts saying she'd love to have Brown back on GMA, a show spokesperson tells the Post, "There are no plans to have him back on the show."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR