E! Canada Acquires 'Khloe & Lamar'
Canada keeps up with the Kardashians as local E! network acquires 'Khloe & Lamar' and debut 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York.'
TORONTO – Canadians are to keep up with the Kardashians after CTV acquired the new reality show starring Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom from Ryan Seacrest Productions and Bunim-Murray Productions.
The E! Entertainment Television series, tentatively titled Khloe & Lamar, will air on a Canuck version of E!, which CTV relaunched north of the border last November on a rebranded cable channel.
E! Canada is also to air Kim and Kourtney Kardashian's new reality TV show, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, day-and-date with its American E! counterpart from Sunday, Jan. 23 at 10 p.m.
CTV earlier aired Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. E! Canada’s mid-season lineup will also include the second season of Holly’s World, and the third season of Kendra.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR