E! Canada Acquires 'Married To Jonas,' Whitney Cummings Talker
The Canadian cable channel continues to grow in lock-step with its American counterpart as part of a licensing deal.
TORONTO - E! Canada has acquired the new stateside E! docuseries Married to Jonas, and the Whitney Cumming's weekly talker Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings.
As it grows its Canadian schedule in lock-step with the U.S.-based E! network, E! Canada said it picked up Married to Jonas, about the oldest of the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, and his wife Danielle.
The Canadian cable channel, a division of Bell Media, also acquired E!'s Nigel Lythgoe and Ryan Seacrest series, Opening Act.
And E! Canada ordered Love You, Mean it with Whitney Cummings, which features the American comic/actor’s take on pop culture and celebrity happenings.
"We are thrilled to be evolving and growing our brand alongside our E! counterparts in the U.S.," Neil Staite, VP and general manager of music and entertainment at Bell Media, said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed