E!, Comcast, Joel McHale Sued for Mocking Dwarf Couple
5:15 AM PDT 3/31/2011 by Associated Press
Cara and Gibson Reynolds are seeking $50,000 in compensatory and punitive damages after "The Soup" spoofed them on air.
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. -- A dwarf couple from southern New Jersey has filed a defamation lawsuit against a cable television channel that used a doctored photo of the pair to spoof reality television shows.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile