E! Expands Order for WWE Series 'Total Divas'
The freshman show has been picked up for six additional episodes.
On the strength of the first three airings, E! has extended the episode order Total Divas, a series that follows the lives of the WWE Divas.
The cable network has picked up six more episodes of the first-season show, bringing the episode total to 14. The summer finale is slated for Sunday, Sept. 15 at 10 p.m. with the six episodes premiering Nov. 17 at 10 p.m.
Total Divas delivered 1.3 million total viewers in its series debut in July, building on its audience week after week with the most recent installment averaging 1.7 million viewers. The most recent episode, which aired Aug. 11, was the series' best showing among adults 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54.
"Our audience has embraced Total Divas in a big way and we're excited to build on the show's tremendous momentum with six additional episodes," said Jeff Olde, executive vp program development. "For many women, WWE Divas possess aspirational personalities because of their glamorous lifestyles and international stardom, but it's their genuine and dynamic personal lives that have truly captivated so many viewers."
Total Divas is produced by WWE and Bunim-Murray Productions. Jon Murray, Gil Goldshein, Jeff Jenkins and Russell Jay serve as executive producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR