E! Expands Roles for Two Executives
Cyndi McClellan has been promoted and John Najarian has been given additional oversight by E! Entertainment Television president Suzanne Kolb.
Longtime E! executives Cyndi McClellan and John Najarian have been promoted, E! Entertainment Television president Suzanne Kolb announced Wednesday.
McClellan has been upped to president of network strategy and E! News. In the new position, she will also oversee E! News, which includes programming such as True Hollywood Story, strategic planning, research, acquisitions and scheduling.
Najarian will also oversee strategy and oversight of the network's E! Online website to his responsibilities as executive vice president and general manager of digital and business development, which already include management of E!'s mobile, broadcast and VOD businesses and business development.
“I have had the incredible privilege of working with Cyndi and John for many years and have seen first hand how their extraordinary talent has contributed to E!'s success,” said Kolb. “Cyndi possesses a deep understanding of the E! brand and our viewers and has a masterful approach in taking that knowledge to constantly evolve for future growth. John has been the key force in shaping our highly successful digital businesses and in keeping E! at the forefront of new initiatives.”
McClellan and Najarian will both report to Kolb. Bruce Perlmutter continues as senior vice president of news and online at E!, reporting to McClellan and Najarian.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR