E! renews 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami'
Duo will return to SoBe for 10 episodes this summer
No surprise here: E! is renewing "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" spin-off "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" for a second season.
The duo will return to South Beach for 10 episodes this summer.
The decision follows a record-breaking fourth season finale for "Kardashians," which was seen by 4.8 million viewers.
The series, from Ryan Seacrest Productions and Bunim-Murray Productions, has the sisters dealing with management issues at their DASH Boutique.
"Millions of people tuned in to E! to see Kourtney and Khloe's lives change completely this past year, and now fans can follow them on their next adventure in this new season of 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami'," said Lisa Berger, executive vp of programming at E!. "However, this time it's a whole different world as the pair must embrace their new life roles and juggle their hectic careers as they head back to South Beach where fun always follows."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR