E! Renews 'After Lately' for Season 2
The show has averaged nearly 1 million viewers in its first year.
E! has picked up a second season of After Lately, behind-the-scenes series of Chelsea Handler’s late-night talker Chelsea Lately.
The show, mixing reality, improv, fact and fiction, has averaged nearly 1 million viewers in its freshman season. Guests like Justin Bieber and Tori Spelling have appeared on the series.
“It’s exciting for us to announce that we’re going back into production on additional episodes,” said Lisa Berger, president, entertainment programming for E!. “From the outrageous situations to the always unpredictable cast of characters, we are looking forward to what Season 2 will bring.”
Handler, who has a pilot in contention for a series pickup at NBC, is under contract at E! until next year. Rumors began swirling last year that she may be leaving the network once it is up.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR