E!, Ryan Seacrest developing dance show
E! is developing its first dance show courtesy of Ryan Seacrest Prods.
The network is piloting a project co-starring Lady Gaga choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson.
Details are being fleshed out, but Gibson will be one of a few cast members on the project, which revolves around choreographers and dancers in Los Angeles.
Gibson choreographed the videos for Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi," "Telephone," "LoveGame" and other songs and last year developed a routine on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance."
If greenlighted, the untitled project will be Seacrest's latest production on the network, which in addition to "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and its spinoff, "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami," also has included "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" and "Bank of Hollywood."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR