E3: Video Game Titans Unleash 'Titanfall'
The 2014 release will be the first from "Modern Warfare" developers Jason West and Vince Zampella's Respawn Entertainment.
Gamers today got a look at Titanfall, the first game from Respawn Entertainment, the Electronic Arts-owned studio founded by Jason West and Vince Zampella. The game, due out in spring 2014, was shown at both Microsoft and EA's press events on Monday in Los Angeles ahead of the E3 video game convention, which opens Tuesday.
Before forming Respawn, West and Zampella were the principals at Infinity Ward, the storied developer that revamped Call of Duty into its rampantly popular Modern Warfare incarnation. The game reinvigorated the multiplayer shooter genre and generated massive sales for parent company Activision.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical