E3: Video Game Titans Unleash 'Titanfall'
The 2014 release will be the first from "Modern Warfare" developers Jason West and Vince Zampella's Respawn Entertainment.
Gamers today got a look at Titanfall, the first game from Respawn Entertainment, the Electronic Arts-owned studio founded by Jason West and Vince Zampella. The game, due out in spring 2014, was shown at both Microsoft and EA's press events on Monday in Los Angeles ahead of the E3 video game convention, which opens Tuesday.
Before forming Respawn, West and Zampella were the principals at Infinity Ward, the storied developer that revamped Call of Duty into its rampantly popular Modern Warfare incarnation. The game reinvigorated the multiplayer shooter genre and generated massive sales for parent company Activision.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!