Ealing Metro, Prescience Board Naomi Foner's 'Very Good Girls' (Cannes)
Coming-of-age story stars Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen, Peter Sarsgaard, Dustin Hoffman and Sissy Spacek.
CANNES -- Ealing Metro International and Prescience, financers of Oscar winner The Kings Speech have boarded Very Good Girls, starring Dakota Fanning alongside Elizabeth Olsen, Peter Sarsgaard, Dustin Hoffman and Sissy Spacek.
CAA handled the financing with Prescience and is handling North American sales in association with Ealing Metro, which is selling it outside North America.
Billed as a coming-of-age story, Naomi Foner (Running on Empty) wrote the screenplay and will direct.
Producers are Gale Anne Hurd and Hawk Koch.
The story centers on two recent high school graduates who try to lose their virginity during one summer in New York City. Their friendship is tested when they both fall for the same man.
The film will shoot in September.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)