Ealing Metro, Prescience Board Naomi Foner's 'Very Good Girls' (Cannes)
Coming-of-age story stars Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen, Peter Sarsgaard, Dustin Hoffman and Sissy Spacek.
CANNES -- Ealing Metro International and Prescience, financers of Oscar winner The Kings Speech have boarded Very Good Girls, starring Dakota Fanning alongside Elizabeth Olsen, Peter Sarsgaard, Dustin Hoffman and Sissy Spacek.
CAA handled the financing with Prescience and is handling North American sales in association with Ealing Metro, which is selling it outside North America.
Billed as a coming-of-age story, Naomi Foner (Running on Empty) wrote the screenplay and will direct.
Producers are Gale Anne Hurd and Hawk Koch.
The story centers on two recent high school graduates who try to lose their virginity during one summer in New York City. Their friendship is tested when they both fall for the same man.
The film will shoot in September.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR