'Earthbound' adds Goldberg, Bates
Drama currently filming in New Orleans
Kathy Bates and Whoopi Goldberg have joined the cast of director Nicole Kassell's love story "Earthbound," starring Kate Hudson and Gael Garcia Bernal, which is currently filming in New Orleans.
Gren Wells wrote the screenplay for the production, fully financed by the Film Department, which also stars Rosemarie DeWitt, Lucy Punch, Romany Malco, Steven Weber and Treat Williams.
Producing are John Davis, Mark Gill, Robert Katz and Adam Schroeder, with Neil Sacker and Michael Goguen as executive producers.
Bates most recently starred in "The Blind Side." Goldberg will next be heard as one of the voices in "Toy Story 3."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche