'Earthbound' adds Goldberg, Bates
Drama currently filming in New Orleans
Kathy Bates and Whoopi Goldberg have joined the cast of director Nicole Kassell's love story "Earthbound," starring Kate Hudson and Gael Garcia Bernal, which is currently filming in New Orleans.
Gren Wells wrote the screenplay for the production, fully financed by the Film Department, which also stars Rosemarie DeWitt, Lucy Punch, Romany Malco, Steven Weber and Treat Williams.
Producing are John Davis, Mark Gill, Robert Katz and Adam Schroeder, with Neil Sacker and Michael Goguen as executive producers.
Bates most recently starred in "The Blind Side." Goldberg will next be heard as one of the voices in "Toy Story 3."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'