'Earthbound' adds Goldberg, Bates
Drama currently filming in New Orleans
Kathy Bates and Whoopi Goldberg have joined the cast of director Nicole Kassell's love story "Earthbound," starring Kate Hudson and Gael Garcia Bernal, which is currently filming in New Orleans.
Gren Wells wrote the screenplay for the production, fully financed by the Film Department, which also stars Rosemarie DeWitt, Lucy Punch, Romany Malco, Steven Weber and Treat Williams.
Producing are John Davis, Mark Gill, Robert Katz and Adam Schroeder, with Neil Sacker and Michael Goguen as executive producers.
Bates most recently starred in "The Blind Side." Goldberg will next be heard as one of the voices in "Toy Story 3."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!