'Easy A's' Will Gluck Sells Family Comedy to Fox (Exclusive)
Andy Bobrow will pen the single-camera comedy project, with prolific producer Gluck serving as an EP.
Fox is back in business with Iceland duo Will Gluck and Andy Bobrow.
The network has bought an untitled single-camera family comedy project from the pair. The project, which hails from Sony Pictures Television where Gluck has a deal, centers on the American Dream, parenthood and the (freakin') neighbors.
Bobrow will write and executive produce the project, with Gluck serving as an EP. Richie Schwartz, who joined Gluck's Sony-based shingle earlier this year, will co-executive produce.
The news follows a flurry of deals for Easy A and Friends With Benefits director Gluck, including ensemble comedy Walk of Shame (at ABC) and an untitled mucumentary (at NBC).
Gluck and Bobrow, whose other small-screen credits include Community and Malcolm in the Middle, are repped by UTA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR