'Easy A's' Emma Stone Named BAFTA Rising Star Nominee
Also on the list: Gemma Arterton, Andrew Garfield.
Easy A's Emma Stone was named a nominee to BAFTA's Orange Wednesdays Rising Star Award 2011.
Also on the list, announced Monday morning: Prince of Persia's Gemma Arterton (who, as The Hollywood Reporter first reported, has landed the lead role in Paramount's Hansel & Gretel), The Social Network's Andrew Garfield, Inception's Tom Hardy and Kick-Ass' Aaron Johnson.
The nominations recognize five international actors and actresses whose talent has captured the imagination of the British public.
The Orange British Academy Film Awards are voted by the public.
The winners will be announced Sunday, Feb. 13.
Previous winners include James McAvoy in 2006, Eva Green in 2007, Shia LaBeouf in 2008, Noel Clarke in 2009 and Kristen Stewart in 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR