Eccleston suits up for 'G.I. Joe'
Chris Eccleston has been cast as the villainous Destro in Paramount's "G.I. Joe." Repped by Endeavor and Principal Entertainment, Eccleston's credits include "28 Days Later" to "Heroes."
Irish-born actor David Murray originally had been set for the role, but withdrew from the film because of visa issues.
Stephen Sommers is directing the latest script penned by Stuart Beattie.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR