Eccleston suits up for 'G.I. Joe'
Chris Eccleston has been cast as the villainous Destro in Paramount's "G.I. Joe." Repped by Endeavor and Principal Entertainment, Eccleston's credits include "28 Days Later" to "Heroes."
Irish-born actor David Murray originally had been set for the role, but withdrew from the film because of visa issues.
Stephen Sommers is directing the latest script penned by Stuart Beattie.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For