Echo Bridge Promotes Emilia Nuccio to Head International Distribution
She replaces Daniel March, who left recently after a 10-year tenure; Nuccio was previously senior vp of international distribution.
Emilia Nuccio has been promoted to president, international distribution for Echo Bridge Entertainment, CEO Michael Rosenblatt announced Tuesday.
She replaces Daniel March, who left the company about two weeks ago after heading international sales for about 10 years.
“Emilia brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to her new position and she will play a critical role in leading our company into the future,” said Rosenblatt. “She has earned the respect of her team, peers, clients and partners and I am excited to have her take on this new role.”
Nuccio was most recently Echo Bridge’s senior vp, international distribution. She joined the company in 2008 from her own consulting firm, Girasole International. She was also president of international program and licensing sales for Itsy Bitzy Entertainment and was a vp of Latin American sales for BBC Worldwide Americas.
Echo Bridge, based in Needham, Mass., is a sister company to Echo Bridge Home Entertainment, which is based in Wisconsin.
Mostly through acquisitions, including the rights to handle certain shows from Miramax and Comcast, it offers more than 11,000 titles, among them Canadian show Degrassi (which airs in the U.S. on Teen Nick) and the PBS series Lidia’s Italy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game