Ed Asner cast in 'Romeo'
Paul Ben-Victor wrote screenplay, co-starring in film
Ed Asner will star in the indie drama "Should've Been Romeo," directed by Marc Bennett, and also starring Paul Ben-Victor, who wrote the screenplay.
The project, which is being produced by Ben-Victor, Leah Kornfeld Friedman and Greg Ferkel, will also feature Natasha Henstridge and Renee Taylor.
Asner recently completed filming the comedy drama, "Get Low." He also stars in the the upcoming indie comedies "Elephant Sighs" and "Not Another B Movie."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR