Ed Asner cast in 'Romeo'
Paul Ben-Victor wrote screenplay, co-starring in film
Ed Asner will star in the indie drama "Should've Been Romeo," directed by Marc Bennett, and also starring Paul Ben-Victor, who wrote the screenplay.
The project, which is being produced by Ben-Victor, Leah Kornfeld Friedman and Greg Ferkel, will also feature Natasha Henstridge and Renee Taylor.
Asner recently completed filming the comedy drama, "Get Low." He also stars in the the upcoming indie comedies "Elephant Sighs" and "Not Another B Movie."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR