Eddie Cibrian, Amy Smart and Terry Crews Join Tyler Perry's 'Single Moms Club'
Perry wrote the script and is directing and starring in the comedy, which also has Nia Long in the cast.
Eddie Cibrian, Amy Smart, Terry Crews and Nia Long have joined the cast of Tyler Perry’s latest movie project, Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club.
Perry wrote the script and is directing the comedy, which started production Monday. Lionsgate will release the movie theatrically on May 9, 2014.
According to the studio, the plot follows a group of single mothers from different walks of life who bond after an incident at their children’s school and create a support group.
Perry also stars in the project, which additionally sees Wendi McLendon-Covey, Zulay Henao, Cocoa Brown, Ryan Eggold, and William Levy in the cast.
Perry is producing the film with Ozzie Areu and Matt Moore via the Tyler Perry Studios banner.
Cibrian starred on the short-lived TV show The Playboy Club, while Smart recently did a stint on Showtime’s Shameless.
Crews, who veers from action movies like The Expendables 2 to TV shows including HBO's The Newsroom, is shooting Scary Movie 5.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR