Eddie Cibrian, Amy Smart and Terry Crews Join Tyler Perry's 'Single Moms Club'
Perry wrote the script and is directing and starring in the comedy, which also has Nia Long in the cast.
Eddie Cibrian, Amy Smart, Terry Crews and Nia Long have joined the cast of Tyler Perry’s latest movie project, Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club.
Perry wrote the script and is directing the comedy, which started production Monday. Lionsgate will release the movie theatrically on May 9, 2014.
According to the studio, the plot follows a group of single mothers from different walks of life who bond after an incident at their children’s school and create a support group.
Perry also stars in the project, which additionally sees Wendi McLendon-Covey, Zulay Henao, Cocoa Brown, Ryan Eggold, and William Levy in the cast.
Perry is producing the film with Ozzie Areu and Matt Moore via the Tyler Perry Studios banner.
Cibrian starred on the short-lived TV show The Playboy Club, while Smart recently did a stint on Showtime’s Shameless.
Crews, who veers from action movies like The Expendables 2 to TV shows including HBO's The Newsroom, is shooting Scary Movie 5.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'