Eddie Griffin Signs With ICM Partners (Exclusive)
The “Undercover Brother” star will appear in the comedy “Mucho Dinero” later this year.
Eddie Griffin has signed with ICM Partners.
Named one of the top 100 greatest stand-up comics of all time by Comedy Central, Griffin has performed at some of the country’s most notable venues, including Los Angeles’ Comedy Store and New York City’s Apollo Theater. He has also appeared on Russell Simmons’ Def Comedy Jam as well as the HBO specials One Night Stand, Voo Doo Child and the intuitively named HBO Comedy Half-Hour.
His 2003 documentary feature DysFunktional Family, which he wrote and produced, followed the comedian home as he reunited with his eccentric relatives. Griffin’s most recent comedy special, You Can Tell 'Em I Said It, aired on Comedy Central in 2011.
From 1996 to 2000, Griffin starred opposite Malcolm Jamal-Warner in the Odd Couple-like UPN sitcom Malcolm & Eddie. On the big screen, his credits include 2002’s Undercover Brother, Scary Movie 3 and the Deuce Bigelow movies.
Griffin recently lent his voice to the Adult Swim series Black Dynamite, and he will return to theaters later this year in the R-rated comedy Mucho Dinero, with Danny Trejo and Casper Van Dien.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack