Edward Furlong Scraps Promotion Trip to Mexico After Latest Arrest
2:43 PM PST 1/12/2011 by THR staff
The move comes after The Green Hornet star was jailed for violating a restraining order against his wife.
Edward Furlong - who returns to the big screen Friday in The Green Hornet - has axed an upcoming trip to Mexico to promote the Olallo Rubio drama This is Not a Movie, the film's co-producer Mantarraya Producciones said Wednesday.The movie hits Mexican theater Jan. 28. Furling, 33, was arrested Tuesday - a day after the Hornet premiere - for violating a restraining order against his wife (he was later released on bail). He had been required to stay 100 yards away from his estranged wife, Rachael Kneeland, per an order she obtained last year. They have a son, 4.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR