Eileen Brennan Memorial Is Set
A service for the star of such films as “The Last Picture Show” and “Private Benjamin” will take place on Sept. 14.
A memorial service for actress Eileen Brennan has been set for 2 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14, her publicist announced Tuesday.
To RSVP and receive further details, please send an e-mail to EileenBrennanMemorial@gmail.com.
Brennan, an Oscar nominee and Emmy Award winner for playing tough drill captain Doreen Lewis in Private Benjamin, died July 28 of bladder cancer at her home in Burbank. She was 80.
Her notable body of work also includes such films as The Last Picture Show, The Sting, Scarecrow, Murder by Death and Clue.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'