Eileen Brennan Memorial Is Set
A service for the star of such films as “The Last Picture Show” and “Private Benjamin” will take place on Sept. 14.
A memorial service for actress Eileen Brennan has been set for 2 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14, her publicist announced Tuesday.
To RSVP and receive further details, please send an e-mail to EileenBrennanMemorial@gmail.com.
Brennan, an Oscar nominee and Emmy Award winner for playing tough drill captain Doreen Lewis in Private Benjamin, died July 28 of bladder cancer at her home in Burbank. She was 80.
Her notable body of work also includes such films as The Last Picture Show, The Sting, Scarecrow, Murder by Death and Clue.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother