Electric Daisy Carnival Heading to New York
The annual electronic music festival will hit the east coast on May 19-20.
It's official: Electric Daisy Carnival is coming to the East Coast.
Electric Daisy Carnival New York will be presented via a partnership between EDC organizer Insomniac Events, and Pacha New York, the only U.S. branch of the storied Ibizan nightlife brand.
"I'm really excited to be working with Pacha to bring our touring experience of Electric Daisy Carnival to New York," Pasquale Rotella, founder and CEO of Insomniac Events, tells Billboard. "The entire Insomniac staff is looking forward to this upcoming EDC weekend on the East Coast."
Venue and lineup details will be announced soon. Check out the newly updated electricdaisycarnival.com for more information.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10