Electus Promotes Content Marketing Executive
Laura Caraccioli, who co-executive produces "Fashion Star," has been upped to president at the company.
Electus is promoting one of its own.
Laura Caraccioli has been upped to president content marketing where she will oversee the growth of Electus' slate, focusing on marketers and ongoing relationships with networks on integrating brand partners within content experiences.
“During her tenure with Electus, Laura has been responsible for changing the way content creators and advertisers interact, bringing top-quality programming to consumers via the web, television, and film,” said Electus founder and chairman Ben Silverman. “We recognize and applaud the tremendous success that she has brought to our company in the content marketing space. Her keen business acumen, and close relationships with top brands are unparalleled and continue to yield incredible results.”
Carracioli has spearheaded deals with Procter & Gamble, Walmart, Fiat and Wrigley's, among others, and is responsible for branded projects across all mediums and partners companies like Will Arnett and Jason Bateman's digital production studio DumbDumb.
She was responsible for bringing retailers Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue, H&M and Express in to NBC's Fashion Star, currently in its second season, which she also co-executive produces. Other credits include VH1's Master of the Mix, ABC's Bet on Your Baby, the Morgan Spurlock documentary Mansome and NBC's A Michael Buble Christmas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10