'Eleven Flowers' to Bloom under Wang Xiaoshuai
The film is the first under a new Sino-French co-production treaty.
BEIJING – Eleven Flowers, director Wang Xiaoshuai’s coming of age drama set in southern China in 1976, is the first official co-production under a Sino-French film treaty signed in April, producer Isabelle Glachant told The Hollywood Reporter on Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR