Eli Holzman, Stephen Lambert to Head All3Media's U.S. Hub
Britain's largest independent TV production group is expanding with a home in Los Angeles in a bid to develop and produce programs stateside.
Britain's largest independent TV group All3Media is expanding into the U.S., opening a Los Angeles-based hub as it looks to develop and produce programming stateside.
As part of the push, All3Media's Eli Holzman, currently president of Studio Lambert and former head of Miramax TV, will oversee All3Media America as president. Stephen Lambert, founder of Studio Lambert and former chief creative officer at RDF Media, will serve as chairman of All3Media America. The duo will report to All3Media America Group CEO Farah Ramzan Golant.
"We are experiencing strong international growth beyond the U.K. This now represents over 50 percent of our revenue, with the USA as our fastest-growing market," Golant said. "All3Media companies have already enjoyed considerable success in America with hits such as Undercover Boss, Kitchen Nightmares and Hotel Hell. Now we are bringing our multigenre, award winning creative companies in our group to the U.S. market and supporting them with a high-quality, fully resourced production capability. It is a fusion of diverse, creative talent with strong production infrastructure."
As part of the move, Studio Lambert USA will cease operations as a stand-alone company and become one of the production company brands producing through All3MediaAmerica. In New York, Lion Television(Money From Strangers, Cash Cab, History Detectives), Optomen (Scorned: Love Kills, Worst Cooks in America, Mysteries at the Museum) and its joint venture with Gordon Ramsay, One Potato, Two Potato, and Zoo (Speeders, Family Game Night) will continue on, collaborating with All3Media on the West Coast.
Bentley (UK, Midsomer Murders), Company Pictures (UK, Skins), ID-TV (Netherlands, Who is The Mole?), Lime (UK, The Only Way is Essex, Hollyoaks, House of Anubis, Geordie Shore), Maverick (UK, Embarrassing Bodies) MME (Germany, Families At The Crossroads, Berlin - Day & Night), North One (UK, The Gadget Show), Objective (UK, Undercover Princes, Derren Brown, Peep Show), Studio Lambert (UK, Undercover Boss, Four in a Bed) and South Pacific Pictures (New Zealand, Shortland Street, Outrageous Fortune, The Almighty Johnsons, The Blue Rose) will now produce their US programming through All3Media America.
All3Media America will continue to be repped by ICM Partners and All3Media International will distribute fare internationally. Nancy Tellem continues to be All3Media Group's U.S.-based nonexecutive director.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!