Elisabeth Rohm joins thriller 'Transit'
Harold Perrineau, Diora Baird also cast in After Dark film
Elisabeth Rohm, Harold Perrineau and Diora Baird have been cast in the After Dark Films thriller "Transit."
Antonio Negret is directing the drama about a band of thieves on the run from a bank robbery and the suburban family they come across during their escape. When the criminals stash their stolen money in the family's SUV at a rest stop, the road trippers unwittingly draw the murderous band of outlaws on their trail.
Rohm plays the mother of the family on its way to a camping trip to bond. Perrineau and Baird are members of the bank robbery crew.
Rohm, a regular on "Heroes" and "Law & Order," is shooting the Lionsgate thriller "Abduction."
The APA-repped Perrineau had regular roles on "Lost" and "Oz." In features, he has appeared in the "Matrix" movies and next appears in "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps."
Baird has appeared in "Accepted," "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginnings" and "My Best Friend's Girl."
Rohm and Baird are repped by APA and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed