Eliza Dushku to guest on 'Big Bang Theory'
'Dollhouse' actress playing an FBI agent in seventh episode
Eliza Dushku is joining the gang on "The Big Bang Theory."
The "Dollhouse" actress has signed on to guest star in the seventh episode of the new season, which premieres tonight at 8 p.m. on CBS, a rep for the series confirmed to THR.
Dushku will be playing an FBI agent who interviews Wolowitz's (Simon Helberg) friends so that he can get a top-secret security clearance.
"The Big Bang Theory" will be going up against some stiff competition Thursdays, with NBC's quirky comedy "Community," Fox's "Bones," ABC's freshman mockumentary drama "My Generation" and the CW's "The Vampire Diaries" all airing at the same time.
The series stars Emmy winner Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco (who will be missing a few episodes due to an injury), Johnny Galecki, Helberg and Kunal Nayyar.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'