Elizabeth Banks, Steve Brill Team for Lakeshore's 'Walk of Shame'
Brill wrote the screenplay that chronicles the aftermath of a drunken one-night stand.
Elizabeth Banks will be nursing a hangover.
The Hunger Games actress has signed on to star in the comedy Walk of Shame for Lakeshore Entertainment.
Steve Brill (Mr. Deeds) is directing from a screenplay he wrote.
The story centers on a news anchor, who after a drunken one-night stand, must endure a wild journey across Los Angeles in time to get promoted and make her dreams come true.
Banks, who blogged about the project today, will segue to Walk of Shame after The Hunger Games: Catching Fire wraps. Walk of Shame is scheduled to begin in January.
Banks and Brill are repped by UTA. Banks is additionally handled by Untitled and Ziffren, Brittenham.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR