Elizabeth Banks, Steve Brill Team for Lakeshore's 'Walk of Shame'
Brill wrote the screenplay that chronicles the aftermath of a drunken one-night stand.
Elizabeth Banks will be nursing a hangover.
The Hunger Games actress has signed on to star in the comedy Walk of Shame for Lakeshore Entertainment.
Steve Brill (Mr. Deeds) is directing from a screenplay he wrote.
The story centers on a news anchor, who after a drunken one-night stand, must endure a wild journey across Los Angeles in time to get promoted and make her dreams come true.
Banks, who blogged about the project today, will segue to Walk of Shame after The Hunger Games: Catching Fire wraps. Walk of Shame is scheduled to begin in January.
Banks and Brill are repped by UTA. Banks is additionally handled by Untitled and Ziffren, Brittenham.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty