Elizabeth Hurley to Guest Star on NBC's 'Wonder Woman' Pilot
11:09 AM PST 3/3/2011 by Mark Cina
She Tweets that she'll be "playing the evil villain" in David E. Kelley's NBC reboot.
Elizabeth Hurley says she has joined David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman pilot for NBC.“Thrilled to be doing the NBC pilot Wonder Woman,” she Tweeted. “I’ll be playing the evil villain. Can’t wait.” NBC declined to confirm the casting, but a source said there is a deal contingent on Hurley, who is British, obtaining a visa. The role will be as a guest star in the pilot. Former Friday Night Lights star Adrianne Palicki has been cast as the new Wonder Woman. The project, from David E. Kelley Prods. and Warner Bros. TV, is a retelling of the DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman (Palicki), a.k.a. Diana Prince, tries to balance her life as a vigilante crime fighter, a successful corporate executive and a modern woman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR